MyChild™ Online Contact Form
Was your child recently diagnosed with cerebral palsy and you want to learn more about the impairment and its cause? Have you been managing your child’s care, but want an easy to use outline that will help organize your efforts? Are you scheduling your child’s IEP consult with school administrators and want to learn more about what to expect during the meeting? Or, perhaps you would like contacts within your community for support and guidance?
These are just a few items MyChild™ call center representatives are able to provide. The MyChild™ Online Contact Form allows you to request information online. The form was designed in a manner that makes it easy to send a question or concern anytime during the day or night.
The MyChild™ call center representatives will research your request and attempt to contact you within two business days. Or, if you prefer, you can the call one of our call center representatives at .
Some popular topics include:
About Cerebral Palsy
- What is Cerebral Palsy?
- Origin and History of Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy Risk Factors
- Cure for Cerebral Palsy and Prevention of Cerebral Palsy
- Signs and Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy
- Diagnosis of and Tests for Cerebral Palsy
- Cause of Cerebral Palsy
- Types and Forms of Cerebral Palsy
- Associative Conditions and Co-Mitigating Factors
- Life Expectancy of Cerebral Palsy
- Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
- Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
- Research on Cerebral Palsy
- Prevalence and Incidence of Cerebral Palsy
- Cost of Cerebral Palsy
Popular Cerebral Palsy Topics
- Care at Home
- Medical Care
- Government Assistance
- Community Support and Funding Sources
- Financial Planning
- Tax Preparation
- Health Insurance
- Special Education
- Product and Service Providers
Managing Cerebral Palsy
Feel free to contact us by submitting your question or concern in the form above.