Did you know the body adjusts its biological rhythm according to the foods that we eat and the changes we experience in our environment? We’ve all heard that what we consume has a huge impact on our health and wellness, but did you know that in many different cultures, it’s no coincidence that fasting and omitting certain foods from our diet occurs when the seasons change? The body rids itself of toxins and prepares for changes in both the weather and availability of certain foods. Fascinating!
Want to learn more? Health in Motion Rehabilitation center located in Toronto, Ontario will be holding their “Special Needs Nutrition Workshop” between 11 a.m.and 12 p.m. on Saturday, May 5, at the Bathurst Medical Building. The free workshop will cover:
- ways to improve digestion
- insight on how certain foods can affect your child
- tips for a healthy lifestyle
- other nutrition related topics for children with special needs
About Presenter Natan Gendelman, D.O.M.P.
Natan Gendelman is licensed as a physical therapist in Russia and Israel, and is certified as a kinesiologist and osteopathy manual practitioner in Canada. Natan has more than 20 years of experience providing treatment for neurological conditions. He is the director of Health in Motion Rehabilitation located in Toronto, ON.
Call 1-416-250-1904 or register by email at email@example.com
For more information on Health in Motion Rehabilitation and its programs, visit the Health in Motion Rehabilitation website at:
Enrollment is limited.
(For those outside the Toronto area, perhaps we can request a link to their awesome presentation tidbits!… I’ll keep you posted!)
Don’t forget to sign-up for their newsletter
Health in Motion Rehabilitation publishes the “Good Health News” newsletter. The April 2012 newsletter covers topics such as:
- How milk and milk products can pose problems despite their nutritional benefits
- The connection between junk food diets and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Nutrition and the first days of spring
- LIFE (Learning Independent Function Everyday) program information
To subscribe to their wonderful newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org