Learn about cerebral palsy and the law from Stern Law Group, PLLC and TheCPLawyer®. Get the benefits you need and your child deserves™.
Stern Law Group, PLLC
41850 W. Eleven Mile Road, Suite 121
Novi, MI 48375
- Types of Legal Services a Lawyer Provides
- Advantages of Hiring a Lawyer Concentrating in One Area of the Law
- Qualities to Look for in a Law Firm
- Qualities to Look for in a Lawyer
- Experience to Consider in a Lawyer
- Responsibilities a Lawyer Has to Their Client
- Responsibilities a Client Has to Their Lawyer
- What to Expect from an Initial Consultation
- Ten Questions to Ask When Scheduling an Initial Consultation
- Ten Items to Bring in an Initial Consultation
- The Purpose of an Initial Consultation
- Ten Items the Lawyer Will Assess Before Agreeing to Take the Case
- Why Lawyers are Selective in the Cases They Choose to Litigate
- Ten Reasons a Lawyer May Decline a Case
- What are Lifetime Benefits?
- Why Choose Lifetime Benefits?
- What is the Process to Obtain Lifetime Benefits?
- Do You Have to Sue Your Child’s Doctor in Order to Receive Lifetime Benefits?
- Can You Settle Out-of-Court Once a Lawsuit is Filed? Yes!
- If You Wait, Could You Lose the Opportunity to Pursue Lifetime Benefits?
- Can You Afford Not to Pursue Lifetime Benefits?
- Lifetime Benefits: Still Unsure?
- Do You Suspect Any One of These Individuals or Entities Were Responsible for Your Child’s Condition?
- Do You Have Reason to Believe a Medical Professional or the Health Care Facility Failed to Provide a Proper Standard of Care?
- Do You Believe There Was a Breach in the Generally Accepted Standard of Care Your Child was Entitled To Receive?
- Was There a Disclosure Breach?
- Do You Suspect a Diagnosis Error?
- Was There Improper Treatment?
- Did you suspect improper treatment or did your child suffer any injury before, during, or even after birth?
- Do You Suspect Your Child’s Condition is the Result of Medication, Prescription or Pharmacy Errors?
- Did Your Child Experience a Birth Injury?
- Was Your Child Born Under Wrongful Birth or Wrongful Life Circumstances?
- Was There a System Failure or Administrative Error?
- Was Your Child Victim of an Equipment Failure?