Learn about cerebral palsy and the law from Stern Law Group, PLLC and the CP Lawyer. Get the benefits you need and your child deserves.
Stern Law Group, PLLC
41850 W. Eleven Mile Road, Suite 121
Novi, MI 48375
- Types of Legal Services a Lawyer Provides
- Advantages of Hiring a Lawyer Concentrating in One Area of the Law
- Qualities to Look for in a Law Firm
- Qualities to Look for in a Lawyer
- Experience to Consider in a Lawyer
- Responsibilities a Lawyer Has to Their Client
- Responsibilities a Client Has to Their Lawyer
- What to Expect from an Initial Consultation
- Ten Questions to Ask When Scheduling an Initial Consultation
- Ten Items to Bring in an Initial Consultation
- The Purpose of an Initial Consultation
- Ten Items the Lawyer Will Assess Before Agreeing to Take the Case
- Why Lawyers are Selective in the Cases They Choose to Litigate
- Ten Reasons a Lawyer May Decline a Case
- What are Lifetime Benefits?
- Why Choose Lifetime Benefits?
- What is the Process to Obtain Lifetime Benefits?
- Do You Have to Sue Your Child’s Doctor in Order to Receive Lifetime Benefits?
- Can You Settle Out-of-Court Once a Lawsuit is Filed? Yes!
- If You Wait, Could You Lose the Opportunity to Pursue Lifetime Benefits?
- Can You Afford Not to Pursue Lifetime Benefits?
- Lifetime Benefits: Still Unsure?
- Do You Suspect Any One of These Individuals or Entities Were Responsible for Your Child’s Condition?
- Do You Have Reason to Believe a Medical Professional or the Health Care Facility Failed to Provide a Proper Standard of Care?
- Do You Believe There Was a Breach in the Generally Accepted Standard of Care Your Child was Entitled To Receive?
- Was There a Disclosure Breach?
- Do You Suspect a Diagnosis Error?
- Was There Improper Treatment?
- Did you suspect improper treatment or did your child suffer any injury before, during, or even after birth?
- Do You Suspect Your Child’s Condition is the Result of Medication, Prescription or Pharmacy Errors?
- Did Your Child Experience a Birth Injury?
- Was Your Child Born Under Wrongful Birth or Wrongful Life Circumstances?
- Was There a System Failure or Administrative Error?
- Was Your Child Victim of an Equipment Failure?